This program can be used freely for non-commercial use. However, if you like this program, you can donate me any amount you wish using PayPal (from 2€ or $2 and up) by clicking on the appropriate button below:
I have spent many hours developing this program, answering mail and fixing bugs. Your donation will be very much appreciated!
This program can be used freely for non-commercial use. If you like it, you can donate me some money using PayPal.
You may distribute it freely as long as it remains unmodified from its original form and the distrbution method remains at no charge to the end user.
This program is provided 'as is' and no warranties are implied or given. The author shall not be held responsible for any errors, incompatibilities or consequential losses before, during or after use of this program. The author does not guarantee fitness for a particular purpose. Use this software at your own risk.
The latest version of BatteryGraph (v0.3.1) can be downloaded by the link below.
Use the App Manager to download from the Maemo.org repositories.
Or download and copy the .deb file to your N900 and run the following command from the console (as root):
dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/batterygraph_0.3.2_armel.debIf you have installed the latest Maemo update (PR1.1.1 / 3.2010.02.08), you can just click on the download link above from your N900 browser. Or you can copy the .deb to your N900 and select the file in the "File manager".
Version 0.3.2 - 2010 April 8
- Changed fullscreen toggle to double click and menu option
- Added option to configure drawing of charging bars
- Small layout changes for upcoming Qt4.6
Version 0.3.1 - 2010 March 28
- Added option to export entire graph to png image file
Version 0.3.0 - 2010 March 17
- Changed background daemon to record battery status only on change instead of regular interval
- Changed background daemon to record network connection status, charging status and average cpu load as well
- Changed graph to display the new data sources (network connection, charging, cpuload)
- Changed grid layout
- Added kinetic scrolling
- Added option to choose zoomfactor
- Added option to disable/enable showing cpu load, network connection and charging status
- Added preferences screen
- Added option to limit maximum age of database records
- Added option to select scrollback history size
- Added option to configure colors of the different graph elements
- Added option to configure cpu load scale
- Optimized graph drawing code for kinetic scrolling performance
- Rearranged main screen layout
- Lots of small changes
Version 0.2.2 - 2010 February 21
- Added option to move forwards/backwards in time by clicking on the right/left side of the graph (clicking in the center will toggle fullscreen)
- Added minimum and maximum value for voltage and charge in the graph
- Added database statistics
Version 0.2.1 - 2010 February 17
- Initial release